11.11.2007

Early Bird Day

We decided to celebrate with a few friends a little early this year.
Things got started around noon on Saturday and people have been circulating in and out of the kitchen and the house until just about an hour ago (it's 5pm) today.

pumpkin pie, 8 am

I feel blessed to have people who are willing to take over my kitchen and jump in to eat when it is all ready. I feel blessed to have people who will show up at 10am in the morning and help you eat left overs. I feel blessed and oh so thank-FULL.

3 comments:

  1. Sure looks good! Thanksgiving is still a few weeks away but all the stores are going all out on Christmas stuff already. Kindda freaky. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the things that truly matter, aren't they?
    Love,
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D, yep- this is what matters and makes my world spin round and round.

    Ai, it was beyond good and we are still stuffing ourselves with left overs :)

    ReplyDelete

say hi...