3.18.2008

lovely lady lumps...

that song and the milk shake song keep going through my mind. Perhaps it is the fact that my lumps have caused me to have to go up not just a cup but also a circumference size, and the little bumper has made it pretty impossible to wear any of my normal pants that don't stay up with something other than elastic.

bitty baby bump
a bump picture. even though it just looks kinda like a beer gut, it really is a bump.

In non-pregnancy news, I got my hairs cut about a week and a half ago. I love my hair dresser.
the blue
probably took about 6+ inches off. ooh it felt so good and now just a little hair lotion while it is wet and I am out the door. it is fabu I tell you.

I have been stopping by so many great blogs lately, but haven't really said hi at too many. You all are up to such good and I can see that spring has hit, or at least spring fever.

Thank you all for such great encouragement and excitement! I can't tell you how special this time is right now.
I am off to go make some felted bunnies for Easter gifties.
xo

3 comments:

  1. now you can add "mama" to your profile list. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' good, lil mama! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo cute! I'm sure it'll bring the boys to the yard! or the haircut... either way...

    ReplyDelete

say hi...