3.25.2009

I feel love...

I.Feel.Love

Today I am beyond honored to be featured on pecannoot .

If you found your way to my humble little blog via Jess' abundance forum, Hello! to you and thanks for stopping by. I invite you to take a look-see around and say howdy if you are so inclined.

If you are a regular reader of mine and haven't yet checked out the loveliness that is happening on Pecannoot, hop yourself on over there and check it out. Jess has created an amazing space for artists of all kinds to share the abundance in their world. Jess also has a really sweet flickr stream and a website of her own. I encourage you to take a peak at her artwork.

Pecannoot really is a wonderful daily dose of good. I often find the messages, images and thoughts to be just what I needed every morning as I check my bloglines. A swift (gentle and loving) kick in the arse to remember all the wonderful around us and most importantly the abundance we all have inside.

Look UP

3 comments:

  1. your post on pecannoot was great... such uplifting images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your images on Pecannoot! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

say hi...