Corner View: transporation
For Jane's Corner View
random facts about me and transportation by bike.
1. when I was three my mom and I crashed the bike we were on and I fractured my skull. she still can't get on a bike.
2. I once participated in a "12 inch" bike race (ya know the kid bikes with 12 inch wheels??) I think I was 24 or 25. It was a down hill race on a trail meant for single track mountain bike rides. I only had pedal breaks. It was nuts. You had to gunshot a beer half way down the trail. let's just say I needed that beer in the worst way, so did my bloody knee.
3. I love my mountain bike and the rush I get when on a single track or when you ride thru a huge puddle and get a rooster tail. It has been a very, very long time since I have taken it on a ride though. Anyone want to go?
4. Daddy-O gets really nervous when I ride my bike (see #1 and add in the fact that this has not bee the only time I went over the handle bars)
5. I would much rather be on a trail then on the road. Drivers in Reno so don't share the road.
6. I used to ride my bmx bike 6 miles to the next town to swim in the summer time. it was flat but still, I was like 12.