5.10.2009

Mom's Day 09

my boys- moms day 09

I can hear my boys downstairs- there is giggling, dogs barking and funny noises coming from Daddy-O.
A pretty sweet way to wrap up my first mother's day if you ask me.

moms dayr eflection

We spent most of the late morning and early afternoon outside. The Riverfest is this weekend so there was plenty to see, do and eat downtown. We missed the kayak rodeo, that was yesterday. But there were plenty of people in the water (it was down right warm out) and there were defenitly paddlers and races happening in the 'south fork' of the kayak park today.

riverfest 09


Yesterday I had breakfast with my mom and family friends. Daddy-O grilled me dinner and got me roses. The best mother's day gift though was that MrO started to wave when you say hello to him- it is the cutest darn thing in the world. He throws his little arm in the air and then if you are lucky he will bob his wrist up and down and smile the biggest smile, all proud like. How can something so simple just about melt you into a puddle of mush?


Oh and look where we went.

momsday 09 booth
yeah! (I'll share more later, but these were a couple of my favorites)


Happy Mom's Day to all you amazing woman out there.
xo

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Hope you had a super super Mom's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy first! sweet little trio...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a lot of fun down there at the river. We haven't gone down there for Mother's Day before. Your pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawd I love your photos. So fun. That riverfest looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete

say hi...