This week;s theme is "the unveiling" for Corner View. Conveniently, about a week ago now I was also asked by Jules to post 10 truths about myself. How nifty, I can introduce myself in words and pictures.
1. I am an only child (by my mom), the baby of 5 (by my dad).
2. The first time I took a yoga class I hated it. Good thing for second chances and the willingness to change my mind. I can't imagine my life without my practice.
3. I still own a ridiculous amount of things from my childhood. Toys, books and blankets, those in the photo above included. It baffles Daddy-O, but amazes me more considering how many times my mom and I moved while I was growing up.
4. I love to hike/backpack/camp. The feeling of falling into your sleeping bag completely exhausted after a good day outdoors is like nothing else.
5. A cold beer on a hot day can only be made better by adding friends, chips with guac and music.
6. Not until this year did I actually need to wear glasses. Who knows what I was up to in this photos- trying to look "smart" I think. Now I have two different pairs. One for while I work on the computer and one for when I drive.
bye, bye headaches. bye, bye now.
7. I attending "modeling school" during high school. I was told that I would need leg extensions if I wanted to go anywhere with it. What the? they have those? Glad it didn't work out, I am a big fan of food and I am a crab when I don't get to eat.
8. I have been friends with the gal picture above since before we were born and now we have babies that are only two weeks apart who will get to have a similar experience as we did- bff's for sure.(see yesterday's post for the cute overload)
9. I am totally guilty of having the camera stuck to my face and loosing my family/friends while out and about because of it.
10. I sorta love my kid and my husband more than I ever imagined possible. seriously.
And that's the truth.