12.02.2009

Dear Santa....

day 49 outake--dear santa


Making my list, checking it twice.
I swear I wasn't naughty but rather oh, so nice!
Here are a few things I am wishing for this year.
How fun is this diana lens converter?
A new little piece of bling perhaps
This (in the DSLR version) will only make my 365 easier, don'tcha think?
This could be fun, but i should really finish up some of the film I have in these cameras first!
Speaking of film... finding some for my Brownie could be schweet!
and while we are on the film camera train, oh how I love thee..
I could drool over these for hours. Or maybe this one (but we might need to hit the lottery first!).
how bout you, what is on your wish list?
I almost forgot, today is corner view day! For a few peaks into my corners, click here!
Happy December everyone~

11 comments:

  1. whatcha want? well, this may not be what you were wishing for, but this slacker JUST walked up to chi-town and got your shirt plus a special treat. in the mail this week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put your Corner View on Flicker - that was so cool I had to watch it twice. Thanks for sharing your corners today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weirdest thing. My google reader isn't updating your blog. I will have to double check I have the right address in it.

    Anyway, I love all of these toys! I am with you on the gorilla pod and I am putting the 50 lens onto my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! thanks for the ideas! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh...i am wanting that diana lens, too! and the wide angle camera, as well.
    and
    and
    and.

    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I think your wish list seems very atainable. hope it all arives soon. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of you sewing .. Oh my the thread is just a whisper in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this dear santa photo, and your flickr slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that necklace is darling!! I love al your wishes and especially that typewriter photo hanging in your stairwell... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, and this photo? amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, we totally think alike! seriously. hope santa hears you :)

    ReplyDelete

say hi...