10.30.2010

Pumpkin Patch Kids

Boo!

We had big plans for O to be a knight in shining armor this Halloween. Yeah, we even found a helmet and a breast plate at the dollar store for him to wear and if you remember the Pebble I knit for him this summer, it was a perfect addition to the get-up since it looked like a tunic that a knight would wear underneath his armor. Of course he will have nothing to do with it, NOTHING. He keeps telling me that the helmet is for a horse. hrrmph.

pumpkin patch kids

But this morning I decided to try Fifi in one of the costumes we have for her (hand me downs rock) and slipped her into the pumpkin costume. I pulled out the other pumpkin suit that we have to see if it might still fit O. When he saw his little sister in her get up he quickly wanted to join the party. I am pretty sure I have the cutest jack-o-lanterns on the block...

pumpkin patch kids

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how adorable are they?! Cute little pumpkins, indeed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeee! super cute! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.10.10

    Sooo cute! We're doing costumes right now. They're always doing last minute changes that drive me nuts! Oh, well..

    ReplyDelete

say hi...