3.05.2011

64:365, tea leaves progress



I am getting further along!.
I feel like the slowest knitter ever.
tea leaves
I don't even want to look at my rav stats to see when I started this.
I know it was before Fifi was born though...

tea leaves

I just have to dedicate some time and get this bad boy done!
I am still loving the yarn I am using and how it is knitting up. I did have a problem when I started the sleeve- I some how managed to be inside out and got at least 2 inches in to it and realized what was going on, grrr. At least I caught it before I got much further and didn't have much problem ripping it back. I am always scared to rip back for fear of dropping stitches.
measuring up

1 comment:

  1. i hate having to rip back too. no one can talk to me while i'm doing it because i need to concentrate so hard! :) I totally love that pattern. i'm making a sweater too and it's getting to another hard part. i just have to push through and do it!

    ReplyDelete

say hi...