4.01.2011

a week in photos

Monday, washing away all that Death Valley dust...it's good to be home
 
It's been a week, not bad, but a week. I am still pretty tired from our camping trip. The house is littered with bags and backpacks. All full of dusty clothing and bedding that were hastily thrown down in the hallway when we came home late Sunday night.

88:365,mini bus
Tuesday, still feeling a little wanderlust today. At least someone is cruising around in her little dream-mobile!

Sleep has been hit or miss this week. O decided he wanted to wear underpants to bed (hurray for the potty !) then waking up soaked in the middle of the night, which we knew would happen, but decided to let him see for himself. I am stoked to be on the potty train, but am still wrapping my head around how to handle night time and naps. This meant changing sheets and then getting him back to dreamland, an hour and a half later he finally fell back asleep. The little girl has decided to revert to her newborn schedule and has been waking me up every two hours. Actually, that is a lie. She never did this even as a newborn she was a good sleeper. I really am wondering what is up- My thoughts go to teeth and crawling. She is sooo close to figuring out how to move herself forward, so close. 

89:365, sunny happy
Wednesday, I was smiling at Fifi when the timer released. I love when I can capture a real smile in a self portrait!

Let's just say I am pooped. Every morning I wake up and think, "I'm so not going to work I can just call in sick, right?" and then some how manage to talk myself into dragging-ass into the office.
Coffee is magic, that is all.

90:365, sun is shining weather is sweet
Thursday, the sun is shining, the weather is sweet.... 
On the bright side, it has been A-MAZE-ING out this week and I managed to get in a nice walk at lunch yesterday, I needed that warmth and smell of blooming trees.

I am still sifting through our Death Valley photos and have a big post in draft mode almost ready to share. Hopefully tomorrow I can get to it all.

(all shots today are part of my 365 project).

2 comments:

  1. I almost pulled over yesterday to take a photo of all those little daffodils nodding their heads at the edge of the bowl! Oh, spring, I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those daffodils are amazing at your park! We went there on Tuesday. I can't imagine having a baby now. If I miss one night of sleep, I'm a mess. I wish we went on more camping trips, even with the loads of dusty laundry. ♥Kyndale

    ReplyDelete

say hi...