11.28.2012

26 & 27


11-26-12
11-26-12: Grateful for time over the weekend to pull out more things from the boxes in the garage. a house feels more like home when you decorate. And twinkle lights make it a magical space.

11-27-12
11-27-12: Grateful today for love. In all it's shapes, sizes, iterations and mysterious ways. Grateful for the full heart and even for the broken heart. 
Each kind.  
Either way, it means that I have felt the joy and the high that comes from the big "L".  I have so many amazing kinds of love in life, from some pretty powerful sources. It gets me through and reminds me to be my best. It reminds me to love back just as much. Thank you, if you have and if you do love me. I am a better Vanessa because of you, because of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...