11.23.2012

Thank-Filled

295:366, my crew
My crew on Wednesday night. My mom came over and stayed the night so she could have the entire day with us on Thurday.

The marinade. It smells amazing. #thanksgiving
A. got up early and started his magic for the bird. I am so glad he likes to cook and takes care of this part of the meal!

Smokin' da-bird. #thanksgiving
Smoking. It came out amazing. I think the best turkey we have had yet.

Boys
The boys, ready for our walk around the 'swamp' loop.

Dessert making! #thanksgiving #momentswitho
The kids helped make the icebox cake (more like, they ate a bunch of whipping cream and cookies- but I don't blame them).
20121122-_MG_5178
Drawing an airport for the paper airplanes to land on.

Scrabble
Scrabble while the kids napped.

20121122-_MG_5191
Big smiles all around.

It was a really good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...