12.21.2012

the week before christmas

346:366, growth
Things are growing despite the darkness.

"Men really need sea monsters in their personal oceans." John Steinbeck

349:366, post run
I have found time to go for two solo runs, drink tea and read a book in bed.

Damn Hell Mexican restaurant  bathroom
348:366, texture
There were multiple trips to the bathroom where I had to wait outside the stall.

Decorations
There was inventory of my decorations.

Snuggles
snuggles on the couch after work

#momentswithfifi #morning do I really have to go to work today?
and before work

Let me repeat that... I am at the #MALL. #craycray
351:366, at the mall
anarchy at the mall

350:366, joy
and lots of excitement for the long weekend and the coming of Christmas!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...