12.12.2012

wishes and dreams....

How do you feel about wishes?
Good night 34. Bring it 35.
I have been thinking hard about wishes and dreams this week.
In part because it was my birthday yesterday and you get to make a wish for the year, but also because we are digging deep into wishing this last week of the NOW YOU workshop
Become.....
What does it mean to wish?
I mean, really, what does it mean.
Do you consider it a goal, or is it something bigger than that?
What about the saying, "You are wishing your life away"?
There is a fine line between knowing what you have and knowing that you want to make of yourself.
Seeing what it is you want, and being okay with the process.
The road, the ups and downs, the hills the valleys and detours that will get you from here to there.
wishing....
All that being said, I think it is so very important to wish and dream, otherwise I might never fly higher, grow bigger and better or move from where I am to where I REALLY want to be.
I have a few wishes up my sleeve for the year- I am going to start big with them (big broad brush strokes) and then dig down and try and figure out the details of how and why I want and need from and with these wishes.
It's going to be a process.
It might get uncomfortable, hard, messy and possible really crazy. I might need to ask for help, I might need encouragement and reinforcement. I am going to have to be okay with failing and succeeding.

...
Thirty-five, are you ready for this,
Because here we go, it's time to fall or fly and I want to fly....

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have to say about this. I've been trying to figure out what I mean by wishes and dreams, too. Instead of saying "I wish," I've been wanting to say "I will." Digging Deeper has been such a gift. I think we are all bound for an exciting year of growth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the timing for digging deep gas been so incredible and perfect. I really have felt a shift and I owe it in part to the class.

      Delete

say hi...