3.24.2013

Week 12

78:365
Coffee and planning a yoga class at one of my favorite coffee houses in town. 
I ran into two other yoginis while I was there and had a wonderful feeling of community, connection and support.

79:365
Rainy and cold, spent a good part of the day inside.

80:365
Apples and peanut butter, and sunshine.

81:365
The studio where I am teaching. 
They have done such a fun and wonderful job decorating the space.
(Click on the photo to see a color version of this- it's worth it)

82:365
More sun soaking.

83:365
Looking for my shine today... and fighting a little bit of a cold.

84:365
O. decided no nap today. I was over trying to force it, so we went out back and jumped around while his sister slept...
(jump up, jump up and get down)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...