4.09.2013

Saying Goodbye

Untitled




Saying goodbye is always hard, but it was Easter Sunday and I needed to get home to my little chicks.
down we go


I really do love going to the "City". I am not sure if I am really a city girl, (hello, I grew up in a town of 600 people, so the answer is probably, "no"). But a visit always does me good.

Good morning and good bye #sssf #ssconnect #ssreunite it was lovely!


It was a wet ride home on Sunday morning. So glad for only rain and not snow. All those drops sure did make for some pretty light and amazing green.

#drivebyshooting goodness the light, rain and all that green were beautiful this morning as I left Marin County.


Thanks San Fran. Let's do it again soon.


20130330-_MG_7395

1 comment:

  1. Following along on your trip to the city brought me a lot of joy. It looks like so much fun. I'm glad you got to get away and take us with you vicariously.

    ReplyDelete

say hi...