5.12.2013

motherhood

A constant balancing act, the circus swirls on around me as I find my center and breathe.

20130428-20130428-_MG_8523

It's a push and pull, this motherhood thing. They are you, you them- but you are your own person, mind, body.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

There is a huge tug at your heart. the kind that will fill it up and make it feel like it will explode.

all four: September Family

There are moments that I would like to run away, and I wonder what the hell I am doing.

moments of mamahood | yashica lm | lomo | vanessa simpson
(photo by O using the Yashica LM. I don't think I could repeat this shot if I tried)

There are times when I stop thinking about it and quiet my worrying mind about choices and ways that I am doing things that might be the same or different from other moms I know. And I am all about the moment and am fully in my choice to be "mommy".

happiness


I see me in them, me in my mom, and my mom in them.

Mom and me. ❤✨❤

I am pretty sure that they picked me to teach me and school me in ways that I never knew I needed.

Untitled

Happy Mother's Day to ALL of the women in my life. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...