8.10.2013

A Little Bit of Magic

20130805-20130805-_MG_0978

On Monday afternoon I headed to Midtown to met up with couple of people at PolyEsther's Costume Boutique. We were picking out things for me to wear later that night. At around 5pm I was sitting in a chair back stage at Good Luck Macbeth getting makeup and hair done. Within the hour I was totally transformed from plain old me, into a fairy princess.

 Pixied

What the heck was I up to? I jumped in at the last minute as the model for Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School. See if your community has a chapter. This is a great way to get out there and draw, paint, doodle, and sketch. The theme for the evening was the work of James Jean. Modeling was really fun and look at these amazing doodles that came out of the evening! I used the two twenty minute sessions to really just sit and be calm. It was like a meditation, I would totally do it again if the opportunity should present itself. 

Some of the amazing sketches of me from last night. James Jean was the artist inspiration. #drsketchysantiartschool #doodles #artist #art #reno

Artists credit: Steve Jasper, Donna Jean Koepp, and Kaleb Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...