10.29.2013

42

Week 42. 

292:365
It was a very sad day in our community on this particular Monday. I felt the need to hide in the shadows and hope for peace...

293:365
I am. I am a photographer, I am an artist. It's taken a long time to actually say and THINK those things out-loud... but I am, I am, I am - sat nam.

295:365
Reading in bed, I usually fall asleep before I get very far...

296:365
Navigating the corn maze at a local pumpkin patch. I chaperoned O's field trip and had fun meeting some of the kids in his class and their parents. 

297:365
Downtown for an event, it was incredibly busy that night with UNR's homecoming parade and I wound up on the top floor of the parking garage. The view is pretty cool up there and I need to go back.

298:365
A Halloween costume, is it bad if I want to wear this thing around all the time??? It's comfy.

299:365
Hiding a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...