11.11.2013

Laura and Jim - A Lake Tahoe Engagement

J&L_Engagement (58 of 61)
November in the high desert can be finicky, one minute its blues skies and hot. The next thing you know you need a parka and a pair of wool socks to keep warm. When I first met with Laura and Jim I asked them what the ideal place would be for engagement photos. I mentioned something about doing some urban shots, maybe at a coffee shop here in Reno. You know, so we could all stay warm and comfy. Nope, they were totally game for braving the possible cold and heading to Lake Tahoe.
J&L_Engagement (8 of 61) 
Plans were made and calendars were marked. Before I left to drive over Mount Rose, I looked up at the amazing blue sky and the warm sun on my face and had to text Laura, "It's going to be gorgeous up there today. I can't wait!" The day was better then I could have imagined. Blue on top of blue with the right amount of wispy clouds and golden light.
J&L_Engagement (38 of 61)
I had such a fun afternoon taking their photos and LAUGHING the entire time. At one point Jim looked at Laura and said, "Yep, still smiling". Nothing wrong with that. Especially when you are next to the girl of your dreams...
J&L_Engagement (18 of 61)
Laura and Jim, thank you for choosing me to capture this very special time. I can't wait for the wedding this coming August. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...