12.10.2013

Reynolds Family - Family Photo Session at Lake Tahoe


It's always a mix of complete excitement and a bit of nerves when friends ask you to capture their family photos for them. You want them to come out amazing, because they are not only clients, but people you know and love. Not that I don't want all of my clients to have great images from our session, but the pressure is just a little bit bigger when you might actually see the people again afterwards.

When my friend Amy contacted me about doing some snowy family photos I was super excited. Amy and her husband Z are fellow Truckee kids and we were roomies in college. There are some very good memories of dancing around the kitchen while making dinner, late nights and great live music.

It has been over ten years since I have seen these two and the first time meeting their sweet girl. What a fun way to reunite. Thank you to Amy and Z for braving the icy temps, we couldn't have asked for a prettier day out there on Lake Tahoe.


1 comment:

say hi...