11.26.2007

Over the Bay

bay bridge

It was a good 4-dayer. lots of family, lots of friends, lots of food.
I got in some good crafting time. Made a baby blanket and several onsies (didn't take pictures for some reason before gifting them away). I also worked on a few surprise things for Christmas- you will just have to wait to see... suspence.
I found my very first camera (a Fisher Price) while hunting through some boxes for said suprise Christmas gift and magically I had film for it (110) I am hoping to get out and shoot with it a little this week or this weekend.

While we were in the Bay Area for the baby shower there was time for us to stop in the city before we left. We ate some clam chowder while looking out on the bay in true tourist style.

It was a good thank-full weekend.

1 comment:

say hi...