12.11.2007

29, THRITY

29------30

Today is my birthday...

~~
Sometimes I feel like I am holding onto the reins of an invisible horse, trying to do all I can to stay aboard this wild ride of a life.
This year has been full of ups and downs, successes and failures- joys and great sadness. But from all of these things I have learned more and more of who I am, who I want to be and who those people are in my life that are so very important.

So my motto for this year is to hold on to the reins, but not to long because sometimes falling off the wild horse we call life is the only way to learn to stand strong on your own two feet.
~~
I had big plans for what I wanted my picture to be today- I wanted to photograph the numbers 29 and 30. I have had the words,
twenty-ninnnnnne.THIRTY
repeating in my head over and over again for the last month, and I wanted to show that in a photograph, but yeah- time ran out and well... maybe next year, right?

30 feels good so far- really good.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

(ps, I can not take credit for this picture taking- I can only take credit for the mad skilz on the dance floor, tee hee. In case you are wondering I am doing the shopping cart, or was it the lawn mower?)

(oh and it's the lovely Hula's b-day too. head on over and wish her a happy new year)

1 comment:

  1. happy 30th birthday, ness! I had every intention of commenting here on our birthday but my day turned out so differently than I planned...! anyway, I was thinking of you! I love that we share a birthday. :)

    love your words here... and I love this photo of you. it's going to be a fantastic year, I just know it. I can feel it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

say hi...