12.05.2007

aloe and poppies

aloe and poppies

Count down the days for several events.
1. birthday
2. Christmas
3. New Years
4. Trip to Maui

I do try and stay in the present and not worry too much about what is going to happen in the future, but these events are on my mind and getting me excited.
The "tree" can't go up until after my birthday or else things feel too rushed, so we haven't started any of the decorating etc. despite the fact that the neighbors along our street have all lit up their homes in proper December fashion. We are waiting...
We aren't doing a live tree this year. Just the funky fun ones that my mom found at a thrift store last year- white and green little guys that I decorate with purple lights and are so funky and fresh with retro feel it makes me smile just to think about it.

What are you counting down the days until?

1 comment:

  1. weird. i just did a countdown entry myself. and when is your birfday. mine is December 6th.

    ReplyDelete

say hi...