6.10.2008

randomness

28

quick belly shot to start off the 7th month. how did I already get to be in the third trimester?

Baby likes to hang out on the right side, pushing it's back/head/butt? against my belly and making me lopsided. Kicking and squirming to let me know that it likes what ever I just ate or what I am listening too. I swear when I had the Beasties on the other day in the car baby was stoked about it because there was a ton of movement. We go to the doctor's next week and then I think we start in on the ever two week cycle. We finished up our birthing class, which I am so glad we took. A is also happy and feels like we really did get some awesome information from the experience. You can see on my arm a new bracelet. Our teacher made each of the woman in the class a birthing bracelet. It has stones that encourage power, strength, energy, faith and love. It was a really sweet thing for her to do.



I started a sweater this week for the wee one. It is coming along nicely and I am happy that I have found my knitting groove again. I made this pattern once before and was really happy with the results. Depending on how fast this one goes I might make another one- or maybe a hat to match.

I got a bag full of fuzzi bunz (19!) along with liners and extra stuffers from my god sister this week. I can hardly believe how generous people have been with their hand-me-downs. She used them with all three of her kids and had passed them on to another mama last year- now it's my turn. It makes me feel good that not only are we going to give this cloth diaper thing a shot but that we are also reusing a set that is in perfectly good shape. I figure we will give the cloth dipes a chance since we got them and 19 should hold us for a day or two (right?? or am I a total rookie and have no idea just how many I am going to go through??).

Today my mom called me up and told me we were going to go get pedicures after work... it felt so good to have my tootsies soaking and then pampered. very nice indeed- Thanks Mom!! your the best.

hope everyone out there is having a great week. This was a totally random post today, but I felt like I wanted to stop in and say "hello".

I have a quiche in the oven that I need to tend to~ cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.6.08

    such a cute belly!!!
    I am so glad to hear that you are doing alright. Mine likes Jay Leno's monologue apparently. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to be finding a swimming pool... helps to feel a little weightless now and then, and talk about bouant! I never in my life could float like I could when I was preggo! Glad to see ya knitting, and that sweater is cute!!! Take care, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures! you look gorgeous. i am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

say hi...