10.20.2009

365


365-Day7--backyard, originally uploaded by NessieNoodle.

So did you know I started a 365 project?
Today is the one week mark- taking one (at least) self portrait a day for a year.
Why you ask? Um, well, I have been totally intrigued by a number of others (just to link a few) on flickr who are doing these. I really want to get to know and understand my camera bit more then I do (run it in manual) and to push my creative self. But one huge reason is that I am always behind the camera so there just aren't that many pictures of me lately.
I have no real reason why I started on the day I did- many people start on the new year, or on their birthday. I just up and decide to start last week.
If you are interested, follow along over on flickr. I will post photos here from time to time (maybe once a week?) I am sure as the days get shorter and there is less light I will need the cheering on to keep this thing going.

Be well friends,

V~

8 comments:

  1. This one is already beautiful, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I don't know if I'd be able to do it; I really prefer to be behind the camera ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. I will have to follow along and then maybe I'll get inspired to do it on my next birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great shot! You're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful photograph of you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested! Going to check your Flickr! :)

    You have a lovely blog, and lovely jacket as well! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous22.10.09

    Love this picture of you Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete

say hi...