1.01.2010

Off to a good start

happy new year! 2010

The day got off to a little bit wonky start. Daddy-O got the tummy ick that I had last week and was down all day. The baby gave me only about 4.5 hours of sleep last night and so I was pretty exhausted this morning. However, my mom came to the rescue and took our little busy body for the afternoon so we could get a nap. After a nice little snooze I felt the need to get out and enjoy some fresh air.

Day77-Reflection

What a lovely day it was out there. I even found a little love in a puddle of melting snow. Totally turned the day around and filled me up with hope.

puddle of love

*

three little birds

2 comments:

  1. Happy TEN!

    Here's to a fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your on a roll of awesomeness with the photos!

    ReplyDelete

say hi...