3.20.2011

weekend in pictures


Rainbow Friday at daycare called for homemade baby legs using this tutorial.

78:365, pooring
Saturday was a lazy day of just hanging out with the kids and watching the snow fall.
I taught myself how to make a paper crane,
was out on pinterest a little too long
and then I found myself out and about with my bestie
for the evening.
Sipping wine (and then beer) and chatting away the hours.
Much needed and very fun.

79:365, down the line
Sunday was spent grocery shopping
and figuring out what we wanted to do about our camping trip plans
due to the (wet) weather.
We are headed south instead of west
and hoping for the desert to stay dry.

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about pinterest and after seeing your little clips, I requested an invite. Nice inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ani Don't say I didn't warn you about pinterest! it's fun, but totally addictive :)

    ReplyDelete

say hi...