12.03.2011

ham and beans...it's not just for dinner

My posts have been few and far between and perhaps a little more cryptic than I realized as of late. The things that are happening on this side of the screen are hard to share right away. I promise to catch you all up when the dust settles a little bit more, which I am hoping is soon, soon, soon.

273:365, dualing drivers

I also realized that I haven't posted many photos or about the kids lately.
So here it is your O and Fifi fix.
interaction

These two have been so silly and fun lately.
They are our light and our laughter.

281:365, the giggle crew

They are hard work and sometimes little sleep, but they make up for it in a big way by just being themselves.
314:365, splashers

 O is either yelling at me to not take his picture with his hand in my face and tears in his eyes or demanding that I point the lens right at him and snap, snap, snap...
Case in point:
NVDay_BigBasin2011-3151110

and then it starts to get silly...

NVDay_BigBasin2011-3171110

wait for it...

NVDay_BigBasin2011-3191110
Let the HAM begin.
Doesn't he look like such a little boy in these shots? I took these over a month ago and it blows me away to realize just how big he is getting.

I have decided that Fifi might grow up to be a hairstylist. She loves to touch, stroke, and even eat my hair. She has started to 'brush' her own locks (all of about one and a half inch of length) when I hand her the comb and loves to have me put a clip in just so she can take it back out again and grunt at me to put it back in.
rinse, lather, repeat.
 
20111112-_MG_9830

She is also coming up with her own line of hair product, the main ingredient?
20111112-_MG_9828

Heinz 57 Beans
brilliant, right?
20111112-_MG_9829

Maybe it's the pretty turquoise can they come in-
Packaging can really sell a product you know?

20111112-_MG_9827

yep, ham and beans-they aren't just for dinner anymore.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. It is so good to have the little ones' love and light when things are all topsy-turvy in the adult world.

    That photo in the bath is so PERFECT.

    Also, I may need some new product for my hair. I'll keep the Heinz in mind.

    ReplyDelete

say hi...