8.06.2012

There is a reason for the silence.

We have been doing a whole lot of this over the past week.

Packing and moving. Uggg

And, until the interwebs get hooked up at the new digs, I won't be out here much.
Since, borrowing Internet and time from your employer is frowned upon, go figure.
Untitled

I tell you what though, I sure do hope that next weekend we get a little of this. 
(A trip up to Tahoe hasn't happened yet this summer)
202:366, beach bum

A dip in Donner Lake would make me just as happy.

20120722-_MG_3779

Some of this (having a park that is RIGHT around the corner from our new place makes this an easy goal).
20120722-_MG_3774

Maybe we can pull out the kite that we found tucked away in storage and do some of this.
20120722-_MG_3775

Summer, you haven't gotten away from me yet!

All photos, except for that box there at the top, were taken in San Diego.
A week long trip I still need to blog about before it all slips away from my sleepy brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...