10.27.2012

today, was a good day.

What a day, what a very good day.
269:366, mirror mirror
I had day. An entire day alone, with my man. 
20121027-_MG_4899
We spent the morning shopping for jeans for him and some new socks for the kids.
Untitled

Romantic? No, but necessary and much easier to do without a 2 and a 4 year old dangling from the shopping cart and peaking out from under the dressing room door or clothing racks.
Untitled
We went to a new spot in town (The Brasserie) for drinks and lunch. 
 Untitled
We decided to bring our own Scrabble board (*nerds*) and play while we hung out and visited.
20121027-_MG_4901
Some how the conversation got into getting inked. 
I decided I wanted to get that tattoo I had been thinking about for way too long.
20121027-_MG_4908
20121027-_MG_4909
20121027-_MG_4913
Then, to round out the day, I rawked the vote.
This also happened today. #vote #voteearlyvoteoften #weekend
at my local grocery store, no less.
 Untitled
It was one of the best, and fullest days I have had in a very, very, very long time.
Untitled

Thanks to my mom for watching the kids.
Thanks to my husband, for just being himself.
Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.10.12

    Great photos and love are jumping from my screen right now.
    Here's to many more happy and even happier days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great day! Did getting inked hurt like hell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know. It hurt, but it wasn't crazy. It was the worst when it was close to my wrist and my elbow pit.

      Delete
  3. I keep thinking about your awesome, awesome day! Here's to more of those...

    I was about to ask the same question about the pain, which is funny because I already have a tattoo. My friends that have been getting them as they get older say they hurt more than the ones they got when they were in their early 20s. But then again, why am I asking you? You are a youngster. ;) You definitely have put the tattoo thing back on my radar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go with you Ani! just let me save some cash up, tee hee.

      Delete

say hi...