11.04.2012

day 2 and 3


11-2-12: grateful that I can fill fun bento boxes with food each day. That we don't go without and that my children are only hungry for knowledge when they are at school. #thirtydaysofgratitude #bentobox #lunchtime #gratitude
11-2-12: grateful that I can fill fun bento boxes with food each day. That we don't go without and that my children are only hungry for knowledge when they are at school.
 11-3-12: for these feet, these legs this body.  Today I ran over ten miles, further and faster then I thought possible. I am thankful for a healthy and strong body, for coworkers that push me to train hard and laugh harder, for a husband and kids who make
11-3-12: grateful for these feet, these legs this body.  Today I ran over ten miles, further and faster then I thought possible. I am thankful for a healthy and strong body, for coworkers that push me to train hard and laugh harder, for a husband and kids who make  Motivational Signs to Cheer me on  when i needed it the most and for that pint of beer at the end of the relay race. What an awesome day it was.

2 comments:

  1. That bento box makes me smile. As a school teacher I cringe when I use to head into the lunch room and see what the kids were eating. I see love here and a mom who takes time to pack her kids something from home in her busy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy,
      Thank you! I do take time every morning (or after dinner as I am putting away the left overs). It is so important to me to teach them good eating habits and to have them have good food to fuel their minds for the day.

      Delete

say hi...