3.08.2013

Film Friday

Inspired by the talent over at Mortal Muses earlier this week, I decided to take myself out and about on the town. I put the Minolta (35mm slr), the Yashica (120 tlr), the Polaroid (pull apart film) and the Canon (dslr) into the back pack. 
I made sure I had film in all of them and the flash card was empty, batteries were charged, that I have the gorilla pod and the remote, just in case I felt like doing a self portrait, and off I went.

#reno #homemeansnevada
(shot with my iphone)

Here is My One Hour Story.....

I took myself on a little walk in the fantastic and evolving  Midtown District of Reno.
 Untitled
(shot with my iphone)

Seriously, there is so many little hidden gems in this area right now it's fantastic.

20130307-MidTown006
(shot with the Polaroid 103)

I found some really great alley way graffiti

Untitled
(shot with my iphone)

And tucked away coffee shops and of course, tattoo parlors galore.

20130307-MidTown006-2
(shot with the Polaroid 103)

So many amazingly good eateries and micro-brews to enjoy.
 I love seeing my city grow and evolve.

20130307-MidTown006-3
(shot with the Polaroid 103)

And now, I want to move into the hood and feel like an urban-ite in the biggest little city that I call home.

Evidence... #ishootfilm #filmisnotdead
(shot with my iphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...