3.20.2013

little moments

Earlier... #momentswitho
he's getting big. it blows me away that he came from me... 
Untitled
I love watching him play and explore.
Untitled

Team work at the smile shop!
Team work at the Smile shop.
I am glad he wants to be a dentist when he grows up, because she was scared to get up in that big old chair alone...

Post shower silly attack
silly. silly. silly

Orange ya glad?! #momentswithfifi
she is here to make us laugh. truly.
Untitled
She is also a move and a shaker.
Untitled

Swimming lessons.
Swim lesson every Wednesday.
Followed by beautiful nap times.
Untitled

#centered
yoga and post yoga coffee dates with my old coworkers-
who came to my class and made me feel pretty stinking supported on this journey.
Coffee and convo.

Untitled
blue skies and open windows
Untitled

It can only get better from here, right? #morning #fromwhereistand #beansandglasseverywhere
clumsy mornings where I spill the beans, literally.

Today's #work.
A lap and a heart that is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...