9.19.2013

36

252:365

253:365

254:365

255:365

256:365

257:365

Hmm, somehow (and this usually happens about this time of year in 365 the project), I am off in my counting it seems. This week has been catching me off guard constantly. Photographically, I see the light and a space that I want to shoot my self portrait in, but I inadvertently forget my CF card or my camera battery- or like last night, I get weird error messages and my camera won't shoot.... I think it's the Universe telling me it's time to upgrade to a new camera body (or I just really want one and am looking for divine intervention....). Needless to say, there have been several late night photo shoots occurring. Looking for a bit of inspiration and motivation for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...