11.30.2007

PBF- cell phone addition

Cell Phone addition

This on is from last year sometime. Ah, the many emotions of talking on the phone.
The weekend is shaping up to be full of good stuff. Dinner tonight with friends, holiday party and a photography lecture on Saturday. And maybe just some hanging out on Sunday, perhaps I will get myself to a yoga class. I am also planning on getting everything together and ready for posting for the "where y'at" swap. I have already started to get a couple in the mail and am really excited about this swap. I have to come up with the +1 part, but I am sure something will come to me.

Oh yeah, it snowing out-Finally-

May your weekend be full of hot coaco and snuggles under the covers. Walks in the snow and time in the craft room.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo cute! you are! So much Emotion! i will have my snuggles under the covers come december 18then my long-distance lover visits for 3 weeks. yaya!

    i am abouts to buy me a medium to high end SLR ... what do you recommend sister?

    ReplyDelete

say hi...