8.15.2008

next phase...

UPDATE: Aug. 20th
just got a phone call, she's in labor.
the doula has been with her and hubby, at the house since 2am this morning.
I pulled the "Birth" angel card this morning, so I had a hunch things were happening
a baby, there is a baby on its way.

UPDATE: Aug. 18th
no baby yet....
we were hoping the full moon would do it, nope.
we were hoping the dinner filled with fresh basil and garlic (in.every.single.part.of.the.meal) would do it, nope
we were hoping the jump into Donner Lake would do it, nope.
....maybe since today is baby-daddy's birthday, that will be the trick.

more new soon (hopefully)

~~~~~~
My best friend is probably going into labor right now- I spoke to her last night and things are progressing and I can't even tell you the way I feel inside...

bff

My giggle twin might just have her babe in her arms by the end of the weekend and I will have a new niece/nephew to love and take pictures of and watch grow up. I am giddy with excitement. Jealous, in the very best way (with happiness) that she is at the place she is right now... (I am ready to be there, to meet my little one, to give birth and to be a mama)
~~~
Here is strength for you Em,
here is release for you Em,
here is opening for you Em,
here is so much love that my heart might burst for you and
here is a big huge heap of energy and breathe for you, for the remainder of this phase...
(and also a few tears, because I just can't hold it back much longer-
WE ARE GOING TO BE MAMAS!! )
I am so glad I get to share this journey with you.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.8.08

    how fun to be pregnant WITH your bestie?!
    it's just like in the movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me cry.

    EEK! you're gonna be a mama soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you and checked in to see if there was a new little face to see...
    soon,soon,soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck Nessie, I am thinking about you!! Much Love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

say hi...