12.12.2008

Around JoJo's Place

santas

I talked about it a little bit last year, and I can't help but mention it again this year, my mom has the best decorations for whatever season it might be, but some of my favorites are the ones she has found over the years for Christmas. Many of these aren't from when I was little, but rather things that she has scored at garage sales and thrift shops.
I think she has some sort of magic thrifting dust tha she sprinkles around because almost every time we go 'saling' together we find something good. In the warmer months you can almost bet that Saturday or Sunday morning she has a new little treasure or two.

Thank you all for the fantastic birthday wishes yesterday. I got so many phone calls, text messages, emails, comments here and on flickr, it made an otherwise ordinary day special!
All of you make my world amazing- xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi...