7.27.2010

belmont belly 33wks/ 9:52


~~
on the BAM! note, I don't know how bam-a-lama-ding-dong I am in this shot. I was day 3 into "house camping". Meaning yes, there are toilets/running water and solar energy to turn on the lights when it got dark, but there were also crazy active mices running around the house all night long, 2 very loud donkeys outside my window, and heat from the summer day that only gets solved from the cooling of the night- these things kept me awake a bit longer and later than usual.
Plus, have you ever sat and done something creative for 5 hours a day, 4 days in a row? It is such an awesome feeling of accomplishement, but my right brain doesn't get a work out like that all too often and I was exhausted (In the best possible way EVER).
So If I look a little worn it is because I was in 'artist' mode, in rural nevada-dust in your eyes and nose mode...
I think that is BAMalicious in it's own right, no?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness!!! You look so fantastic!! Hope all is going well with baby and belly!

    ReplyDelete

say hi...